Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday happingings and Christmas Eve at the farm.

Our Holiday week in Coshocton.
Monday, we enjoyed a nice lazy day.
Tuesday, I got to spend some time with my friend Frances that I don't get to see very often. Also, Josh and I had a party at Josh's parents house.***I had lots of fun Cassie and it wasn't until morning I realized I didn't get any pictures of us!***
The kids spent the night at my Mom's on Tuesday.
Wednesday, Christmas Eve, Josh's parents had a Christmas party at their house, then we went out to my Grandparents.
Thursday, Christmas Day, We spent the morning at Nanny and Papaw's (Josh's parents) , then we traveled to Grandma Linda's. Finally we went to my Mom's on Christmas night.
Friday, we traveled back home to Tipp City and had Christmas at our house. Nanny and Papaw also followed us down and spent time with us on Friday before driving home Friday night.
On Saturday, the kids got to see Grandpa Ron and share Christmas with him.
I'll share more pictures from Christmas soon.




We always spend Christmas Eve at my Grandma and Grandpa Lahna's on the farm. click here to see pictures from last year. The picture above is my Grandparents ( my Mother's parents.)

Mom and Tatum playing with her new tea set.

Tatum's new tea set. She would not keep the cups on the tray. If you would put them on...she would just dump them back off again.

Ollie got a train......so guess what he did all night? Ollie LOVES trains.

Van got Pirates of the Caribbean Lego set.

Petey got an Indiana Jones figure.

well...they did receive more presents....but those presents were the top winners of the night.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks like lots of fun. Isn't Christmas with kids great!

Your grandparent's carpet brings back memories, we had the very same color and pattern in our living room growing up.