Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fall Recipes


Week #3 ( already!)


Easy Pumpkin Pie


1 (9 inch) unbaked deep-dish pie shell
2 eggs
1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk

Beat eggs lightly in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin pie mix and evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Cut 2-inch stripes of foil and cover pie crust edges. This will keep pie crust from getting too brown.
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325 and bake for 40 more minutes or until knife inserted in the center come out clean.
Cool.



2 comments:

Jewls said...

Hi Beth! Just poppin' in from SITS! I'm not a pumpkin pie, but I might just have to try this since the hubs likes it so I could earn some "awesome wife" points!! Have a great day, love your blog!

Jewls said...

Ha ha...I meant to say I don't like pumpkin pie, obviously I'm not a pumpkin pie...whoops! :)