Friday, September 11, 2009

25 + 3 questions.....

Alright. I should be posting a "real" post, but I am putting off editing pictures. This is a group of questions that was sent to my e mail from my sister in law and I thought that it would be fun to share. I took a few out like "who do you think will respond" and that sort of thing.
Here we go......


1. What is your occupation right now? : stay at home mom
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? hgtv
4. What was the last thing you ate? pizza
5. Can you drive a stick shift? not very well
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? mother in law
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes
8. How old are you today? 34
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball
10. What is your favorite drink? diet coke
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
12. Favorite food? chicken fried rice
13. What is the last movie you watched? Hoosiers
14. What is your favorite day of the year? don't know
15. How do you vent anger? Hold it in till I blow up
16. Favorite place to visit? Coshocton
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Which do you like better, cherries or blueberries? cherries
19. Last time you cried? yesterday during a movie
20. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
21. What did you do last night? ate kfc with the family
22. What are you most afraid of? something happening to my children
23. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
24. What is your favorite kind of dog? bull dog
25. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. How many states have you lived in? 2
27. Diamonds or Pearls? pearls
28. What is your favorite flower? pink and white roses

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I am the comment after you on SITS today...and I came to visit and see if you had a Saturday Sharefest post.

Happy Saturday!