Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Favorites....

( I got this idea from G.R.I.T.S. )

1.CLOTHES: **well, lets be honest, I really don't buy a lot of clothes for myself anymore however if I did ** I Like Chadwick's , Newport News , J Jill , and Land's End.

2.Furniture ** don't buy a lot here either, but I would love too** Pottery Barn

3. City- Washington DC, then Williamsburg Va., Portland, Maine

4. Sweet - Chocolate, carrot cake (well, all cake) pie.....

5. Drink - DIET COKE! hands down

6. Music- I like pretty much everything......I go through phases.... I love Elton John, Coldplay, Ryan Adams, Pearl Jam, John Mayer, Van Morrison

7. TV- HGTV, Showtime ( The Tudors ), Discovery, History Channel, Animal Planet

8. FILM- way to many to even begin to name.......best movies I have seen lately... Smart People & Dan In Real LIfe.

9. Workout- walk my son to school & walk aerobics when I can find the time

10.Pastries- all of them!

11. Coffee- don't drink it!

1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Beth :)

Great meme! It's so much fun to learn more about you :)

rue