Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did you wear green??

We all wore our green on St. Patty's Day! Petey had to take in a bite of green food........so he took in a green m&m for everyone.

** Petey's shirt isn't dirty.....it has a couple of wet spots from washing his hands.**



Tatum has green on her rainbow, it's hard to tell because the sun.



Ollie has green on his shirt, but he wouldn't let me see it.


Petey reading to Mommy in the car again.

**Vanny is becoming a great reader too!**


Van in John Deere, of course!


I wore my St. Patty's Day Northridge shirt!
** Josh wore his too.**


Here, you can kinda get an idea of my hair. It's layered and longer in the back and I straighten it with a flat iron.

1 comment:

The Patterson's said...

I love your hair and you look really good in green too :D