Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Updates.....

Here are some prints from Pioneer Woman that I downloaded from her download for free page.
I printed, framed and hung them my self.....What do you think? They are hanging in our entryway.


Here is another one of Pioneer Woman's photographs that I framed and have sitting on my counter top in my kitchen. I thought it would look better in a more rustic frame. I love the blue in the picture.


Here is a picture of the cake I made yesterday. Van got very excited when I put the pumpkins on top of the cake. He said that "it looks like a fall field Mommy!" .....


Swiper no swiping,
Swiper no swiping,
Swiper no swiping.

...........this is what I heard as I was baking my cake Thursday night. I peaked around the corner and saw Ollie looking at a Dora book.


We have walked to school four days now and Petey asked me today if we could walk everyday. I told him as long as it is not raining or snowing!

4 comments:

Graycesmomma said...

Those pictures look great. I need to do that some day. Our pictures are so old!

Don't try the Cordon Blue recipe. It was awful!

Wendy said...

Mike says I should make more cakes like you.

Wendy said...

To be clear, MIKE, left that comment. I am not a cake eater, therefore I do not make many cakes! Does look pretty though with pumpkins and candy corn on top.

Wendy said...

To be clear, Wendy likes to please her husband so she will make more cakes.