Friday, June 27, 2008

Missing.....

This is our dogs running in the snow this winter.


Both of our puppy dogs escaped out of their outside kennel yesterday afternoon and ran away... they still have not returned. The kids and I drove all around our neighborhood looking for them. They have run off before, but they have been back long before now. We have not heard a thing from the dog pound. This is very sad and I hope that they are ok.....it rained all night last night. Petey told me he had a bad dream that somebody took them :( ......

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ohhh, I hope the doggies come back soon. One of kitties got "lost" for several hours. He had gone underneath the house in the crawl space.

Keep us updated!

misscassiecass said...

oh no!! I hope they come back soon! I bet all of you are so heart broken :(