Monday, June 30, 2008

another getting to know you.....

Alright, my cousin Lisa sent this to me in my inbox.....so I thought that I would share.





1.
What is your occupation right now? Stay at home mom.
2.What color are your socks right now? none, wearing black flip flops
3. What are you listening to right now? the movie Dinosaur
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chicken fried rice
5.Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Frances
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course, my cousin Lisa
8. How old are you today? 33
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball
10. What is your favorite drink? diet coke
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? of coarse....all the time
12. Favorite food? Italian
13. What is the last movie you saw? Indiana Jones
14. Favorite day? summer vacation.....they are all the same.
15. How do you vent anger? I hold it in....then usually explode to my husband.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Kimberly Doll (Lisa said this too!)
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I hate these questions!
21. Who is least likely to respond??
22. Living arrangements? Josh, Van, Petey, Ollie, Tatum, ...cat ginger, 2 dogs Chloe & Sherman
23. When was the last time you cried? don't know.....but I am sure not very long ago.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes & purses
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? It was Lisa
26. What did you do last night? watch Be Kind Rewind with Josh ( after kids asleep)
27. What inspires you? Family and friends
28. What are you most afraid of? Loss of loved ones
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese and spicy
30. Favorite dog breed? English bulldog and black lab
31. Favorite day of the week? all the same
32. How many states have you lived in? 2

No comments: