Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer is officially over!

Who still wears white after Labor Day?
9 people voted...
8 out of 9 said that they still wear white!


Summer is over....I Love the Fall, but I think we had a GREAT summer!

Here is a summer recap...








We got to see a house built in 1837 while we were there.








we enjoyed the Fourth




Josh and I celebrated our 9th anniversary!





we spent time at Charleston Falls






Then we headed to COSI



and the Zoo



http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs237.snc4/39177_1528486302543_1546287773_1302544_4578928_n.jpg


and  The Wilds



Tatum turned 4


We had a happy summer!
What fun things did you do this summer?

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

That looks like a fun summer! I did a lot of projects around the house and laid out by the pool.

Cool Gal said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous summer. Lots of memories.

My family didn't do any traveling except to the lake a couple of times, but we kept busy with sports and weekend activities. One of our favorite things to do (mister and me) is grill out Friday and Saturday night and hang out on the deck with a drink. My son likes to "hang" with his friends and is much more independent which has its pluses and minuses. He did a lot of golfing, water parks, theme park, etc. which involved his friends instead of his family. However, we still managed to do some family things as well. A new activity for us was a trip to the racetrack. It was pretty fun.

I love summer. It's one of my favorite times of the year. But, I welcome fall and a routine. It's nice to be back on a schedule. Love fall weather, too.

By the way, you have a beautiful family.

Have a nice evening.

love lives in the kitchen said...

hi and welcome back after summer! it semas that you and your family had a great time!
wish you a sweet week,
justyna