Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tatum's room

I know it's been over a month ago now, but I said I would show you Tatum's new bed room.......

this is what it used to look like.......






and this is what it looks like now..........................



The color on the wall is called little princess.
It is a pale purple, almost pink.


my little girl is getting a little bigger.....



but, we still have some Dora, this is above her bed.




don't forget to enter my giveaway
                                                          http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N--APvkrxio/TEEqEiTef1I/AAAAAAAAIlk/aQgriiZy4Qc/S220/12345.doc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Awww!!! That is so precious!!! Love that purple and all of the little Dora's!!! She must love Dora!! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That wall color is SO pretty!

Eva said...

aw, wow she's Dora crazy hey? :)