Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Wilds

photo from the Wilds website


We went to our home town last weekend. Saturday my Mom and I took the kids to the Wilds.

Here are pictures of the kids in the car before we left.

Vanny.

Petey

Ollie

& Tatum




We rode in an open air bus like this one.

This photo is taken from the Wilds website.





The first animal we saw. It is a rhino.

Two humped camel.

Donkey.

Catfish. We had two stops on the ride. This was the first one. It was a lake where you could feed the catfish .

Swan.

Ollie was feeding the fish.


My Mom walking back to the bus.


cheetahs, Van's favorite part.


Wild horses.


wild horses with their baby.


giraffes

Ollie's favorite


I don't remember.
( I'll find out and add it)

Zebras, my favorite.

more rhinos, I think they are White rhinos.


I leave you with a beautiful picture from the day.

3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Gorgeous pics! Looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

No husband? He must be a douche bag.

Graycesmomma said...

Oh I have heard of that place and have always thought it would be fun. Was it worth it? Expensive?