Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Petey's spending.....








This is taken from an email I received from Petey's teacher a couple of weeks ago:



"I also wanted to share with you about Petey's K dollars. Petey is the envy of everyone in the class because he has $100! Each time we have store he spends $2 and no more. He is truly a saver. I think he could teach me a thing or two. We will have one more store before school ends. I am going to encourage Petey to spend some money then because it isn't good after K. :)"


They earn K dollars (kindergarten dollars) for being good. Today is Petey's last Kindergarten Store. I told him spend big and spend it all because he cannot take it with him!!!!

His teacher told me she was going to have a couple of big items there to choose from.

I can't wait to see what he comes home with!

2 comments:

Jaybird and Me said...

Oooh, make sure you tell us what he picks!

Tamara Jansen said...

that is just sooooo sweet! Saving is the way to go :)