Sunday, June 7, 2009

an oldie, but goodie......

Friday night I made tater tot casserole. This is a recipe that I used to make all the time, but hadn't made for awhile. Therefore it just tasted so good! :)



Turkey Tater Tot Casserole

1 lb ground turkey
1 can peas
1 pkg (16 oz) of tater tots
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 soup can of milk
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese


Brown meat and drain. placed in greased casserole dish (9 X 13).
Add peas, soup and milk to the meat and stir.
Add potatoes to the top.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 min.
Add cheese when removed from oven, it melt right on top.01
enjoy :)

9 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The hubs would die over this. I might just have to make it for him. Thanks!

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Hi! Stopping over from SITS. I love this post. Come visit me.

Rue said...

Hi Beth :)

OMG! That's one of Rich's favorite dinners ever! LOL

I'll have to surprise him with it this week ;)

rue

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Sounds yummy! Stopping by from sits to say hi. Have a great day!

MRP said...

Who doesn't enjoy tator tot casserole once in a while? ;) We make this but use a can of cheese into the mix as well and use corn instead of peas. I'm sure there are all different variations.. thanks for sharing! I enjoyed your blog. ;)

The Blonde Duck said...

You can't go wrong with tater tot casserole! Popped in from SITS!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Hi from SITS! Can you believe I have NEVER had this???

BTW I had to laugh at your profile. I too am in my 30's, from MI (close to Ohio), my husband is a HS social studies teacher and I am a SAHM. Kinda funny!

Graycesmomma said...

That sounds yummy! I am going to have to try that one!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.