Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It feels like Fall today.....


Well, I don't know if it is because of Fay......but it sure does feel like Fall today. So I would like to share with you some of the Fall inspired things I have been looking at online this morning.

First off I Love this Chair from the Pottery Barn. I would love to put this in my front room as you walk in the door. I even like the orange blanket too. I Love the colors in the fabric.


The next group, I found at Target. I love the candy dishes. They would look great with candy corn in them. Yep, I like candy corn. I like the pumpkin and pear too. very cute.









The following pictures I found on photobucket. I just thought that they were beautiful.






And last but not least, yes it is PUCCA. I could not resist when I saw Autumn Pucca. My boys like to watch this show and Ollie just walked over and said...."It's Pucca!"

1 comment:

Wendy said...

They have those glass pumpkins at Wally world, and a little trivia... they are made here in Lancaster!