Friday, August 29, 2008

excrise music

For those of you who don't know.....I do walk aerobics with Leslie Sansone every night when my babies are asleep. I have an itunes play list that I listen to while I am doing this.....there are 27 songs and here are just ten......but as I was exercising last night I thought what a strange group of songs ...so I thought that I would share.

Pour Some Sugar On Me -Def Leopard
Fast As You - Dwight Yoakam
Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys
Hurts So Good- John Mellencamp
Got You Where I Want You- The Flys
Dope Show - Marilyn Manson
American Woman- Lenny Kravitz
Crazy Little Thing Called Love- Queen
Pink- Aerosmith
Rock Your Body- Justin Timberlake

1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Beth :)

I listen to all kinds of music, so the list isn't all that strange to me. Actually... I think I might steal some of those for my run ;)

rue