Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5 things

What was I doing 10 years ago .....

I moved from Wooster back to Coshocton.

I was working at movies 10 and went back to Movies Two.

I didn't really know my husband yet!

I drove a blue Corsica

I was 23


5 snacks I enjoy....

homemade ice cream (vanilla)

Chips (Conns)

any Chocolate

oatmeal cream pies

pretzels


5 things on my to do list (it just keeps going)

laundry

dishes

lunch

pick up toys

clean bathroom.......I could keep going



If I suddenly became a billionaire I would......

pay our house off.....

then our parents.....

make everyone I know and love debt free

Set up funds for all my children and add to their college funds

umm.....buy myself some new clothes :)


5 jobs that I have had

MOM

WIFE

worked at a book store

Worked at Sam Goody

Worked at a couple movie theaters


5 things you not know about me.....


I LOVE to wear sweater turtlenecks in the winter

my favorite time of year is Fall

I love to read books

I love to take pictures

I am a big klutz and I stumble around a lot.


I tag anyone who wants to do it too!















No comments: