Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

 Fall is almost here, my favorite time of year!
One thing that you can do in the Fall is go apple picking, visit your favorite farm.



I love apples. They are so good to eat and you can bake some really great things with them.
I love their colors, they fit right in with the rest of the Fall colors.

Here is a great outfit that you could wear apple picking on a beautiful Fall Saturday afternoon...


wiww
Here is a farm near us: Brumbaugh Fruit farm
via Brumbaugh Fruit Farm
One of my kids has gotten to go on a field trip there at least once a school year. I have not been there yet, but every year we say we are going to go, may this ill be the year!
via Brumbaugh Fruit Farm

Do you have a favorite farm that you like to go to?

1 comment:

Jeanine Byers said...

Hi Beth! That's a great outfit you put together. I followed you here when I saw it on WIWW because I love all things orange :).

Jeanine
My WIWW Post