Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


This wiww theme is Fall.
I am so excited, my favorite time of year is coming.
Here is a few transition outfit ideas for Fall ...
#1.


wiww 

 I Love the purple.
I have never really been a fan of purple till the last couple of years, my little girl loves it.
This shirt is cool enough durning the day for those hot Fall days, but you have a nice warm sweater for those cool chilly nights.
#2.
wiww
I am in love.
This outfit says "I want to go pumpkin hunting, drink some apple cider and go on a hay ride. I love Fall and all its pretty colors!
#3.


wiww

I LOVE this outfit. Navy blue is my very favorite color.
It is classic and timeless.
I know I could have added pearls here, but I tried to change it up a little.
#4.


wiww


Date night in the early Fall. Perfect for a dinner at Applebee's and a movie!
#5.


wiww
...and a couple of Fall must haves.  I love Burt's Bees, Twilight Woods, Vera Bradley .... well you get the point

 

No comments: