Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm back!!!!

July was very busy and it just flew by!
With school starting, August may very well be the same thing.
I will work very heard to stay up to date.
Some of the things that you have missed have included a much needed vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, which I promise to share, and a wedding that Tatum and Petey were lucky enough to be the flower girl and the ring barer. Right now I would like to share the wedding.

Josh's cousin Colt was married at a beautiful garden July 22. 
It was a beautiful wedding, although it may have been on the hottest day of the year!

here is my beautiful girl.
her beautiful hair was curled, but fell flat before she even got there.



and here is my handsome son, Petey


such a cutie!






They both did a wonderful job!


I am so proud of them!

vacation pictures and stories to come...

No comments: