Thursday, June 17, 2010

where I have been...

I have been missing, I know, we have been very busy around here. Saturday, I had class, my mom came to visit on Sunday. Then Sunday night through Tuesday we painted and completely redone Tatum's bedroom (she has a big girl room now.)Saturday is my last day of class, I STILL have 3 papers to write and then Saturday night, we have Josh's high school reunion back home. Sunday we start our camping vacation ( haven't started packing for that either!)When we return from camping, it's Ollie's birthday. We are busy, busy, busy and we have been enjoying the summer! So I promise I will be back again soon! I will have lots of pictures to share of everything!!!!!

P.S.
I love my bag!!!!
It came Saturday while I was at school :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did notice you missing. Nice to know whats going on. xxxx

Same Sweet Girl: Memoir of a Southern Belle said...

Sounds like you have been a busy girl!!!!!! What color did we do Tatum's big girl room???

Miss Southern Prep said...

Wow, it sounds like you've been really busy! I can't wait to see your daughter's new room!

明文吳 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Btw check this out - http://bit.ly/aNSIKR

文剛文剛 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hope you come back soon lady!

Lulu said...

Visiting from BonBon Rose Girls ..... your blog is fun! Love the outfit you got for the reunion, very stylish!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.