Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday update...

Here is Tatum's birthday Invite without the info. She loves Dora, so it will be a Dora birthday....her big day is in a couple of weeks.

Thursday, our invisible fence was installed and our first training session was this morning. That went pretty well.

My in laws, Josh's parents, came down on Friday. Josh and Dave cleaned out our gutters on Saturday and Misty and I went to some garage sales. Josh and I got to walk together on Friday night that was nice. We grilled out on Saturday before they went home. It was a nice weekend.

Summer is coming to an end.....you can her the locust and the air is starting to feel like fall. I love this time of year.It is very exciting to know that fall is right around the corner. I am not quite ready for school to start yet.....

No comments: