Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter weekend updates

A few quick updates for Easter weekend.
Tatum and I made Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies.
they were yummy!!!!!!!
Tatum licked the bowl and got some on her nose.
my little helper

Then we colored eggs.
Here is all of our pretty colors
and our colored eggs
I took lots of pictures of the kids coloring eggs and of their baskets, 
but I haven't downloaded them yet.( sorry)
My mom and step dad came down on Easter. We had ham and cheesy potatoes, which was yummy and filling. The kids had fun and played outside. Tatum and Ollie played with their sidewalk chalk and Tatum had my mom doing the hop scotch. 
It was a really nice weekend even though I had to go to class on Saturday.

 Josh is on Spring Break this week and we have been doing lots of things around the house. Today we spent most of the day outside in the yard. We tore out one flower bed and planted flowers in another. Tomorrow we are going to mulch. I love to do work outside. However today it was cold and I think my face got a little wind burnt. I will update and show you some pictures of our flowers and plants when we are done, we might even get some painting in too. If I get the Easter pictures downloaded, I'll share them as well. I have not had a chance to be on the computer much this weekend and my laptop is broke. I won't have her back till next week, so I may not be on her much .Plus I have lots of reading for class. Petey starts flag football this week. This is a busy busy week. I'll try to get a What I Wore post on here tomorrow. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.


No comments: