Monday, March 12, 2012

Corona Popsicles

Corona Popsicles?!?
I don't normally talk about alcohol on here, mainly because I don't normally drink. 
I am a mommy and a diabetic now, but before kids and health issues, I used to drink a few.
I loved to drink Corona, in fact that was about he only beer that I would drink.
I came across these on pinterest and they look so yummy... perfect for a hot summer BBQ.


Here is the run down:
  • Corona
  • Popsicle Mold
  • Lime
What to do:
Open a corona and pour it into a popsicle mold. You can squeeze some lime into mold and/or add a lime slice, if you’d like. Freeze for 2-4 hours or until it becomes solid. One bottle of corona makes around 3 popsicles.

so, if you enjoy drinking a little Corona, give these a try.

again, you can find the recipe here.

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You have no idea how good that looks to this preggers chick! Le sigh.