Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gussy Sews Inspiration


Today's inspiration is favorite recipe.
I know that I have posted this before, but it is my favorite and it is perfect for this cold rainy day in Ohio.




 Baked Potato Soup


~3 cans of cream of potato
~3 cans of cheddar soup (Campbell's makes it)
~1 cup of sour cream
~6 baked potatoes cut up in to bite size pieces
~bacon bits
~scallions
~ shredded Cheddar Cheese

Mix soups, sour cream, and potatoes and cook in crock pot until heated through (maybe 2 hours). Top with bacon, shredded cheese, and scallions and serve.

Tip: fork stab the potatoes and wrap in foil. Cook in crock pot over night and they will be ready to use for the soup in the morning. (You can also do that during the day for baked potatoes for dinner). You could also boil them on the stove. Also, I found it way too thick so I thinned it out with milk.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Mmm baked potato soup! Love Ohio, I bet you're getting some beautiful fall weather. Stopping from Gussy.