Tuesday, April 12, 2011

where I have been

I have been gone for a little while, and the reason is Ollie broke his leg last Thursday night.
He had just got out of this night night bath and was in his room by himself.

Ollie in the ER Thursday night

I was in the kitchen with Petey. Then I heard Ollie yell, "mommy help, mommy help".
I ran up stairs to find Ollie rolling around on the floor.
He calmed down as soon as I got there.
He told me his foot hurt and wanted me to kiss the bottom of it. ( his boo boo)

Ollie on Friday, he had just got his cast on. He picked the orange color.


It took me a minute to understand that his leg was hurt too, but as soon as I did, we took him to the ER.
Ollie told me that he stepped on a toy and fell.

here is Ollie with his wheel chair that he got yesterday.


He is already stir crazy and tired of laying and sitting around!
He went back to school today. I can't wait to see how well he did.
This will be a very long six weeks.


No comments: